Jun 6, 2020
W853 Co Rd B
Campbellsport, WI 53010
Love Wine? Enjoy running or walking? This race is for you!
Join us for an exciting event that features the sweet mix of Grapes and Apples provided by the unique Armstrong Orchard and Winery! Visit this Family farm located between Fond du Lac and Plymouth with great roots (literally) in the local and wine community. With registration options for all wine lovers and runners, this race is a sure thing for a great time! This race is timed and scored by J3 Timing. Results will be posted at www.J3Timing.com.
Run, Walk, or Just Join us for the Wine Tasting! All events start at 9:00am
5K Run/Walk: Run or Walk a Scenic 5k route that starts and finishes at the winery and features a flat course and rural route along Church Road. Your race entry includes a glass of wine at the finish!
O.OK: For spectators, or those who would rather go straight for the winery, the 0K is for you! No T-shirt, but you do still receive a race bib, entry to the event, the custom wine glass, and of course a sample of wine!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is the race only for 21+? No, minors are welcome to participate, but they will get a free soda instead of wine.
- Are strollers allowed? Yes
- Is walking allowed? Yes
- Is the race dog friendly? Yes, but please make sure you dog is on a leash.
- Wine’s cool, but I prefer Beer! That’s not a question… but you have a choice of wine or beer after the race!
- I still have quesitons, who do I contact? If you have a question, someone else probably does too. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll add it to this page