Jun 13, 2020
Four Fools Winery
13 Pacific Ave
Rodeo, CA 94572
Love Wine? Enjoy running or walking? This race is for you!
Join us on Saturday, June 13th, 2020 at 9:00 am for an exciting new event that features the scenic views of Rodeo, CA and the San Francisco Bay Trail, and the great Wine produced by locally owned by Four Fools Winery. With registration options for all wine lovers, runners and walkers, this race is a sure thing for a great time! This race is timed and scored by J3 Timing. Results will be posted at www.J3Timing.com.
Run, Walk, or Just Join us for the Wine Tasting! All events start at 9:00am
5K Run/Walk: Run or Walk a Scenic 5k route that starts and finishes at the winery and includes the ocean views along the San Francisco Bay trail! All participants will receive a finisher wine medal. This is not a competitive race but it will be timed for those interested in their time. Your race entry includes a glass of wine at the finish!
O.OK: For spectators, or those who would rather go straight for the winery, the 0K is for you! No T-shirt, but you do still receive a race bib, entry to the event, the custom wine glass, and of course a sample of wine!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is the race only for 21+? No, minors are welcome to participate, but they will get a free soda instead of wine.
- Is walking allowed? Yes, walkers are allowed and encouraged to participate!
- Are strollers allowed? Yes
- When is packet pickup? We will hold packet pickup from 4-7pm on Friday the night before the race at Four Fools Winery in Rodeo, CA. If you can’t make packet pickup that’s okay you can pickup your packets the morning of the race.
- If I refer 20 people do I really get 10 bottles of free wine and $25 back of my registration? Yes! We have the best runner referral program!!
- Is the race dog friendly? Yes, but please make sure you dog is on a leash.
- Wine’s cool, but I prefer Beer! That’s not a question… but if we get enough requests we will absolutely add a beer option!
- I still have questions, who do I contact? If you have a question, someone else probably does too. Email us at andy@J3Timing.com and we’ll add it to this page