Dec 31, 2021
Massbach Ridge Winery
8837 S. Massbach Rd.
Elizabeth, IL 61028
Love Wine? Enjoy running or walking? This race is for you!
2021 DATE IS STILL PENDING!
*THIS RACE IS LIMITED TO THE FIRST 300 PEOPLE THAT REGISTER! WE ARE EXPECTING TO SELLOUT SIGN UP TODAY!
Join us for an exciting event that features the scenic views of Jo Daviess County, and the great Wine produced by locally owned by Massbach Ridge Winery. With registration options for all wine lovers and runners, this race is a sure thing for a great time! This race is timed and scored by J3 Timing. Results will be posted at www.J3Timing.com.
Run, Walk, or Just Join us for the Wine Tasting! All events start at 9:00am
5K Run/Walk: Run or Walk a Scenic 5k route that starts and finishes at the winery and includes an out and back course. All participants receive finisher medals and a glass of wine at the finish! No Age Group awards, but we will have results and rankings posted live online for those interested in their time.
O.OK: For spectators, or those who would rather go straight for the winery, the 0K is for you! No T-shirt, but you do still receive a race bib, entry to the event, the custom wine glass, and of course a sample of wine!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is the race only for 21+? No, minors are welcome to participate, but they will get a free soda instead of wine.
- Is walking allowed? Yes, absolutely!
- Are strollers allowed? Yes
- Is the race dog friendly? Yes, but please make sure you dog is on a leash.
- Wine’s cool, but I prefer Beer! That’s not a question… but if we get enough requests we will absolutely add a beer option!
- I still have questions, who do I contact? If you have a question, someone else probably does too. Email us at andy@J3Timing.com and we’ll add it to this page
- Are there age group awards? No – everyone receives a finisher medal and glass of wine, so we all win! Times and rankings will be posted online for those interested.