Wine Run 5K - It's Not a Race...it's an experience!
We are looking to expand our locations and are looking to feature more incredible local wineries. This event is a perfect win-win-win relationship benefiting the winery, local charity partner and the race. Click here to contact us about hosting an event.
5K WINE RUN HANDLES:
- All Event Expenses (Shirts & Swag, DJ/Announcer, Timing, Permits, Toilets, Insurance, etc.)
- All Planning and Logistics (Course Map, Volunteer Coordination, Online Registration, etc.)
- Marketing and Promotion
- Host a Packet Pickup at your location to drive traffic and sales on race day
- Guarantees winery a minimum of $10 in sales per participant.
- Provide one 5oz Pour of Wine Per Participant after the race
- Provide an amazing location that allows for a 3 mile course on property and at least 500 (outdoor) guests.
Sound Simple? That’s our goal! We scheduled over 50 Wine Runs last year and provide a streamlined approach that requires no workload or liability to the winery, but still provides an exceptional experience to participants!
Our Objective: Is to generate 500+ new customers to the winery, provide $5000+ revenue during off peak business times, and generate at least $1000 for a local charity in your community.
- Race is usually held at 9:00 on Saturday or Sunday
- Packet Pickup 4-7:00 PM the night before the race (added opportunity for sales & traffic)
- Our marketing target demographic is Wine Lovers with friends who can do a 5k…not Runners!
- We provide special event insurance and all participants sign a waiver of liability release
- 100% of our Wineries have booked a race the following year!